TrendSpottr is a predictive trend intelligence platform used by global brands, marketers and digital and PR agencies. TrendSpottr predicts emerging trends, viral content and key influencers for any topic in real-time. Our technology and products detect accelerating trends with high viral potential and market impact from Twitter and other data sources hours or days before they have become "popular" and reached mainstream awareness.
Leading companies such as Marketwired, Edelman, Ogilvy, Dynamic Signal, Deloitte, State Farm and Ipsos use TrendSpottr to optimize the performance of their content marketing, crisis management, media planning, influencer marketing, market research and employee advocacy initiatives.
TrendSpottr has partnered with some of the world's leading social marketing platforms, including Salesforce, HootSuite and Sprinklr to transform social media noise into actionable early signals.
TrendSpottr in the News
- TrendSpottr Launches TrendFeed, The Ultimate Source for Trending Industry News and B2B Content
- Marketwired Partners With TrendSpottr for Influencer Identification, Engagement and Relationship Management
- Engagement Labs Partners With TrendSpottr to Add Predictive Trend Intelligence to the eValue Analytics Platform
- How To Supercharge Employee Advocacy With Trending Content
- Why it’s Essential You Monitor Trending Content
- 10 Social and Content Marketing Technology Trends to Watch out for in 2016
- Spotting Trends On Instagram Before They Die Out
- 12 Time-Saving Tools for Content Marketers
- How to Spot Trends On Instagram—Before It’s Too Late
- TrendSpottr: Transform Social Noise Into Actionable Early Signals
- 14 Content Marketing Tools That Will Double Your Search Traffic
- 5 Content Marketing Tools that Will Make Your SEO Shine
- 7 Must-Have Networking Apps To Boost Your Social Media Marketing
- TrendSpottr Partners with Salesforce to Predict Trends In Any Data Stream
- Two Predictive Analytics Capabilities for Content Marketing
- Hootsuite Apps: 5 Extremely Useful Apps for Hootsuite
- TrendSpottr and the Potential For Predictive Influence
- TrendSpottr: Playing With Viral Possibilities